Land Arrangement Only
Travel & Booking Period until December 31, 2020
4D3N Leyte Adventure Package
- Roundtrip Airport Transfer
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Private Air-Conditioned Transportation Service
- Tacloban City Tour - Visit San Juanico Bridge (longest bridge), MacArthur Landing Memorial National Park, Palo Church, Yolanda Mass Grave Memorial
- Kalanggaman Island Day Tour with entrance fee, packed lunch and roundtrip boat transfer (Cottage is on first come, first serve basis)
- Ormoc City Tour - Visit Puente De La Reina (Old Bridge), Ormoc Museum (Old City Hall), Agua Dulce, Typhoon Uring Mass Grave
- Pineapple Farm
- Lake Danao
- Roundtrip Airfare
- Meals not mentioned
- Tipping for local guide
NOTE: Minimum of 10 persons to avail
Tacloban is famous for the following tourist spots likeSan Juanico Bridge which is part of the Pan-Philippine Highway and stretches from Samar to Leyte across the San Juanico Strait in the Philippines. Mac Arthur Landing Memorial National Park, Santo Nino Shrine, Heritage, Yolando Memorial Monument Ship and Palo Cathedral.
EVENTS & FESTIVALS
Pintados Kasadyaan is celebrated every 29th of June and lasts for a whole month. This is held to commemorate the bravery of the Filipinos during the Spanish occupation. The highlights of the festival is are the Festival Ritual Dance, Paghayak Grand Parade and dubbed the Festival of Festivals, the Leyte Kasadyaan.
Sangyaw Festival is a religious and socio-cultural event in the Philippines. It was revived in 2008 by the city government of Tacloban, Philippines. Sangyaw means “to herald news” in Waray language. Various festival-participants from different parts of the country participate in this tribal procession.
CULTURE & HERITAGE
Tacloban was first known as Kankabatok, an allusion to the first inhabitants of the place – Kabatok. They established their dwelling in the vicinity of the present day Sto. Niño church. By the end of the 16th century, Kankabatok was under the political administration of Palo and part of the parish of Basey, Samar.
TOURS & WALKS
The MacArthur Leyte Landing Memorial National Park is one of the famous tourist spots and is a protected area of the Philippines. It commemorates the historic landing of General Douglas MacArthur in Leyte Gulf. It can be seen at Palo, Leyte.
Waray is the native language of the people in Northern Samar and some Cebuano-speaking people of eastern and southern parts of Leyte island.